CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

WELCOME!

Welcome to all our friends who have joined us in this endeavour. Our goal is to create a FUN, non-competitive atmosphere where all children can learn and play soccer.

After researching the area for youth sports to put our own children in, we were very put off by 1. the competitiveness (especially at such a young age) and 2. the price.

That is when we decided to give this a try. So we hope you can be patient with us as we are learning how it all works. Also, know that we are open to suggestions at anytime, so please give us your feedback on what we are doing, and how we can improve.

We are grateful to all of you who have gladly jumped on board and offered your support! Thank YOU! We look forward to getting to know you and your children better over the coming months.

We've posted the tentative practice, and game schedule off to the side and will keep this up to date. The plan as of now is practice Thursday's at 4pm, and a game every other Saturday at 9am through the beginning of November.

At this time we ask that you contact us (comment, email, or phone) to let us know if you plan on having your child(ren) participate in the program, so that we can get an official head count. Thank You!

8 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Hey Liz and Dave...very cute idea...the blog. I love it. Also, thanks again for doing this. We are very excited...so count us in. Jonah (4) will for sure be playing and I am trying to talk Cierra (6) into playing too. She played last season and didn't love it, but I am working on her;)
Like I said Liz, we will bring snacks the first week.

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

i am still interested for alyssa, but i am going to have to wait to see what kaileys soccer schedule is like. i am pretty sure that the games are going to be on saturday, so it might be a little crazy. i will try to let you know as soon as i find out.

Sara said...

me too, me too :)
ha ha ha

The Davidsons said...

Count Levi in. Let me know when you would like me to bring drinks/snacks, or anything else we can do to help.

Jerusha

Anonymous said...

Hyrum and Isabel will both participate. This is so great of you guys to do this. Let me know what I can do to help. I can put together a snack calendar or something. Let me know:)

Audrey

Desi said...

Way to go! I'm impressed at how quickly you guys have gotten this together. I'm looking forward to watching so fun little soccer games!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a friend of the McNeil family. Audrey mentioned this to me and I would love to have my 4 year old son Kaden involved. He will start t-ball at the end of Sept with a weekly practice and Sat game. Don't know the practice time yet, would love to work this in where possible. Please include us and sign us up for snacks/juice. Thank you, Jennifer Whitaker

Anonymous said...

best game